Back to Episode ListBack to HBO Show Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
The sixth season of HBO's Game of Thrones continues, with surprising deaths and unsurprising returns from death. Each week following the show, Boars, Gore, and Swords recaps all the newest developments in the world of Westeros. To cover this week's "Home," Ivan and Red are joined by Walt Hickey, chief culture writer of FiveThirtyEight, to discuss proper dragon training technique, startling lacks of chainmail, and the poor civil infrastructure of the Iron Islands.
Pledge your fealty on patreon!
Intro Clip: Edit
"Wait you mean that you shouldn't bear your teeth and growl at women on the first date?" - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- Ivan is actually able to do his "last time on game of thrones" segment because he moves to a new room!
- There is just so much that is happening during this episode the guys do a great job trying to touch on everything.
- HODOR is discussed
- Red's new favorite death (murder) scene takes place in an alley with piss!
- Another Chekhov Item is revealed.
- Arrested Westeros is compared to Tommen again.
- Lot's and lot's of predictions.
- Westeros' daredevil makes an appearance.
- Fan Requests are still alive!
"Make Westros Ramsey again!" - Ivan
"And they couldn't find him a fake beard?" - Red
"There are between 2 and 7 "Y's" in his name, that much we can agree on." - Red
"I'm sorry my face said everything that my words couldn't." - Ivan
"I'm so stoked! I'm Just bummed that I can not be on my long-board right now." - Red
"This is why we need un-dead male allies" - Ivan