Back to Episode ListBack to Book Club Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
Ivan and Red *chover* chapters Catelyn, Sansa, Eddard, and Bran (pp 128-164). Catelyn freaks out over Bran, Sansa goes sweet valley high on her dreamy sociopath, Eddard is a Lady killer, and Bran goes on an LSD trip with the 3-eyed crowed of happiness. Send comments, questions, corrections, feedback to @boarsgoreswords on twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro Clip: Edit
" Even the king-slayer would flinch at the murder of an innocent child...yeah unless he was balls deep in his sister" - Red
Show Notes: Edit
- Very light on the into with this episode they get into it only 7 min after starting!
- Still waiting for the 100th review to claim its prize, ONLY 1 REVIEW AWAY!
- The guys start with their official book predictions chapter by chapter!
- Railroad's writing tics continue through this episode as well.
- They discuss the GoT characters equivalents in the World of Warcraft Universe.
"HOLY GODS OF THE NORTH this chapter was ghost-written by Quentin Tarantino." - Red
"Renly was like, 'I've been waiting 4 days to be this size of an asshole'" - Ivan
"I have always wanted a nice little house-bear." - Ivan