Back to Episode ListBack to HBO Show Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
With the Season 4 premiere of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” only a week away, Ivan and Red devote an entire episode to getting you up to speed so you can tell your Tyrions from your Tywins, recall there’s a “Rickon” Stark, and that Jaime’s no longer right-handed. They cover every single character in George R.R. Martin’s world, answering 4 questions for each:
- Are they Alive, Dead, Wights, or White Walkers?
- Where did we leave them at the end of Season?
- Do we care?
- Wild, unspoilery predictions about what they’ll be doing in Season 4.
Questions that get answered include: Who is Locke? Is Balon Greyjoy alive? Who did Melisandre curse to die? It’s the perfect way to prepare yourself for the premiere!
Intro Clip: Edit
"Somebody put Balon in a box, hit that box with a hammer, there's blood seeping out of the box so I think I can make a good determination about whether he is alive or dead." - Ivan
"That's not how Schrodinger works." - Red
Show Notes: Edit
- The guys take some time to provide some extremely helpful context to some of these characters that we haven't seen in months!
- They are still incapable of saying Mark Frauenfelder's name.